Want to enjoy a holiday meal without all of the fuss? This Cranberry Chicken packs all the holiday punch with a fraction of the effort.
While I'm sure you'll all be joining me in drizzling The Flavored Olive cranberry balsamic vinegar on all of those mouth watering, leftover turkey sandwiches...yes please! Here's a delicious weekday dinner recipe to hold you over to turkey day.
Cranberry Chicken Crock Pot Recipe
- One package of chicken breasts
- ¼ cup of The Flavored Olive cranberry balsamic vinegar
- One jar of whole berry cranberries
- One package of onion soup mix
- Half a bottle of French salad dressing
- One package of egg noodles
- Place chicken breasts in crockpot.
- In a bowl, combine whole berry cranberries, French dressing, onion soup mix, and balsamic vinegar. Stir to combine.
- Drizzle the mixed ingredients on top of the chicken.
- Cook on low 5-6 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
- Cook egg noodles and place cooked chicken breasts and sauce on top. Add your favorite vegetable to complete this easy and delicious dish!