- 1 medium eggplant, cut into ½” cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, quartered and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Traditional Aged Balsamic Vinegar
Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
In a large baking pan, combine the eggplant, green and red bell peppers, onions and garlic. Drizzle the oil and vinegar over the vegetables. Toss to coat well.
Roast, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until browned.
(Consider topping the roasted vegetables with shredded mozzarella cheese or grated Parmesan cheese during the last few minutes of baking)